Sunday, July 5, 2015

Something's Brewing Interview - July 6, 2015 at 11:30AM

It is a great honor to be asked to be a guest on the blog talk radio show Something's Brewing devised, created and hosted by Casey McDougal and John Henry Soto!

My friend Casey who, I believe will be hosting the show on her own tomorrow, was forced to find a guest from the bottom of the barrel and of course, I said, "Yes!"

It's not everyday that such a talented, actor, producer, director and writer invites you on her show so I accepted the offer before the words were even completely out.

Casey was one of my co-stars in my farce comedy, The Girl of His Dreams. Since then her star has risen fast and furious. She wrote, produced, directed and starred in her award winning web series Holding and won a Emmy Award for something else she produced!

So my plan is to try and hitch my wagon to her train and pick up any scraps of celebrity I can get. Just don't tell her that.

I must stop writing now, so I can plan my witty comments and pithy comebacks for the show tomorrow. Hopefully, everyone will listen in, either to the show live tomorrow, or at your own convenience by streaming it later. Wish me luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment