Monday, June 29, 2015

A New Project...

It's been awhile since I did some writing, but today the writing began to flow! I finally started setting to paper an idea for a stage play which I came up with over a decade ago. 

It's a comedy, or at least is meant to be. Didn't write dozens of pages, but it is more than I have written in a long while. I won't say what it is just yet, but I do intend to continue working on it, until I have a completed something.

The whole reason I started thinking about a play idea I came up with so long ago, was because I started getting the whole theater thing going again and auditioned for a couple of farces in the past ten days.

When things slow down for me in one form of acting I get the urge to try another play. The last stage production I was in was back in 2010; five years ago. At the time, I didn't plan on doing another play again. But, hey, in five years, things can change. Of course, my prediction could hold true, if I can't get cast in anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment